- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
X-Lakes collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide X-Lakes with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
X-Lakes collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like or with event updates.
When X-Lakes processes your order, it almost certaibnly won’t send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases. However, this privacy statement allows us to do so, if we ever need to; which is probably never.
How do we store your data?
X-Lakes will keep your data until the event following the one you’re entering has taken place OR for two years after the date of the planned event. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from the database.
If you have agreed to receive marketing emails, you may always opt out at a later date. You can always ask us to cease emailing you or to change your the email address we use. Simply send us a message on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone or text James on 07894 406224
We won’t be sharing the data you give us with anyone else without first asking you if you agree that we can do so.
What are your data protection rights?
X-Lakes would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request X-Lakes for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service but almost certainly wouldn’t.
The right to correct any information we hold – You have the right to request that X-Lakes correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that X-Lakes complete any information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that X-Lakes erase your personal data. We will always do this on request.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that X-Lakes restrict the processing of your personal data.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to X-Lakes’ processing your personal data.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that X-Lakes transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you.
If you make a request, we have one calendar month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: 07894 406224
Or you could try writing to us. That’s probably tricky as we don’t really have a fixed abode for the X-Lakes event. UK Airsports in Threlkeld, Keswick would be a good place to start.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Pre-filling some fields of the booking forms
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – X-Lakes uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – X-Lakes uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
- X-Lakes may one-day share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for promotional purposes.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: 07894 406224
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that X-Lakes has not addressed your concerns in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.